I’m not sure if I’ve actually ever done this on my blog before and I thought this would be a really fun post to make, plus it lets you know a little bit more about me. That’s partially the reason for blogging and reading blogs, right?
Without delay, 25 Random Facts About Me:
- I am 5’8″ and wear size 8.5 shoe (9 in running shoes).
- I have naturally chocolate brown hair but have dyed it: red, black, and most recently blond ombre.
- I’ve never had incredibly clear skin and battle adult acne, even at age 29.
- I am an empathetic person to the core. If someone is upset, it makes me sad. Seeing someone happy, makes me happy.
- The first time I ever learned how to bicycle, my grandpa Ken launched me (ok fine, I lost control myself) into a prickly patch.
- My favorite food in the world is a steamed artichoke.
- My favorite drink in the world is (decafe or regular) plain coffee.
- I’ve been told I have an irrational fear of buttons.
- My hands are frigid tendrils all the time, seriously, all the time.
- I absolutely love bubble baths and include the works whenever I draw one: dimmed lights, candles, good book, stock pile of Lush products from which to chose, and a glass of ice water.
- The view out our backdoor is a luscious garden forest with butterfly bushes, laurels, hydrangeas, apple trees, and a protected stream that won’t ever bring construction/new homes.
- I learned sign language as a young girl, taught Weez some basics beyond the alphabet, and we speak in sign to each other on plane rides and crowded places.
- Ever since I can remember, I’ve suffered from panic attacks and only my dad and Weez know how to pull me out the fastest.
- The first major gift I’ve ever bought myself was my first camera: a 3 megapixel Canon point-and-shoot.
- I own 2 Canon digital SLRs and 2 Canon film SLRs and can’t decide which I love shooting with more.
- When I was maybe 7 years old, a monkey stole my lunch and my mom chased it down until the monkey dropped it.
- I learned how to drive on a 1986 Cadillac. Navy blue leather interior.
- I’ve traveled 6 of the 7 continents. Not sure how to tackle the 7th.
- I prefer to brush my teeth the second I get up. Followed by contacts, shower, bfast.
- I have a freckle on my leg that looks like a SCUBA diver.
- I honestly tried convincing Weez to change his last name to my maiden name before we got hitched.
- At any given moment, we have 3 staples in our fridge: OJ, tofu, and salad fixins.
- Whenever I love a new song, I’ll look up the lyrics and memorize them so I can belt them out when I sing along in the car.
- My very first job was the “cosmetic advisor” at Walgreens (aka the cashier in the cosmetics section).
- On the Myers & Briggs personality test, I am an ENFJ.
Tell me something I don’t know about you! Leave a note in the comment section, below!