I am, in fact, alive. (and registered for another marathon!)

Well hello blog! I never in a million years would have thought EfoRunner would go this long without an update. But alas, I am here today to say that I am, in fact, alive and well.

I am not at all trying to sound like I’m complaining because I’m seriously loving life and all its busy-ness right now, but it’s darn near impossible to find time to sit down and write (anything other than my thesis).

Anyways, I’m excited to share the news that I’m registered for another MARATHON… and it’s happening this November!

The Silver Falls Trail Marathon
November 2

How rad does this course look?! (especially around 1:45)

With our upcoming big move to Portland, I figured what better way to dive into the running scene in my new state than to register for my favorite distance event on my favorite type of venue: trails!

I’m not sure what the total elevation gain will be, but the course profile looks pretty fantastic.

Source: http://www.silverfallsmarathon.com/web_images/silver_falls_marathon_elevation_chart_large.jpg

3 months till race day! Time to ramp up my long runs!

Timeline-wise, Weez moves to Portland in 10 days. I defend my thesis in 18, but I’m going to stick around Boulder through September to finish grad school requirements. I’m taking all of October off to vacation (trip details shall be revealed soon!) and then make the big move to Portland with Cabo and all our stuff.

It’s an exciting time, that’s for sure. I’m loving it all. This crazy, busy, beautiful life.

Oh! PS. Weez and I are running the Georgetown to Idaho Springs Half Marathon this Saturday. Who else is running it?! Blogger meetup? Let me know!

1. Heidi Nicole says:

That race looks amazing — although I may just stop running and sit there to watch under the waterfall!

I’ll be at GTIS on Saturday! See you there!

2. Jenny says:

Nice! I was wondering when you were going to resurface :) Looking forward to following your training and races! :)

3. Holly KN says:

So excited for you! For everything! Enjoy the next few weeks…once the document is done, things are easier (at least, that was my experience).

And so much to look forward to – can’t wait to hear about your pre-OR travel plans, either! :)

Eeek! So exciting! :D

5. That race looks brutal! I’m jealous of all of you running GTIS. I’ve always wanted to. Have fun!

6. Heather says:

That course looks beast! I”ll be at GTIS this weekend although my ankle is being a bit wonky…so who knows :)

7. the dawn says:

Hey, I can totally understand life getting in the way of blogging! I totally agree with you, I never feel like a new area is “home” until I’ve run a marathon there. You’re going to LOVE Portland! I’m super jealous. I would move there in a heartbeat.