1. My family (Weez and Cabo) is still sleeping right now (it’s 9am) and all I want to do is wake them up to go for a run with me.
2. Weez stayed up late last night watching Breaking Bad with some friends of ours, while I sat in the dining room scrapbooking. I’m such a party animal.
3. The USA Pro Cycling Challenge is coming through Boulder this weekend, along with tens of thousands of spectators/athletes/tourists. A lot of major roads are closed, but all I want to do is drive to Michaels to buy more scrapbooking goodies.
4. Yesterday was the “welcome new chemistry graduate students” picnic and my advisor wanted us to go to mingle with the newbies. Tell grad students there’s free food somewhere and we’re all over it.
5. My missions for today are a.) go for my long run (1:45), put away all the clean clothes piled on my dresser, and spend the rest of the day catching up with Liesel, papa and mama Hubermann, and Max Vandenburg (The Book Thieve, by Markus Zusak).
Have a great weekend!