Hey! I miss you guys and blogging… life’s been pretty busy out here. So instead of rambling on about the past week of my life, here are some of the fun things I’ve been up to:
4. Attended a charter school job fair
5. Had a blast playing our last IM indoor soccer game. Registered for outdoor soccer season (starts this Thursday)!
6. Participated at the prospective grad student visitation weekend/poster session. Met lots of smart, future grad students. Told them how cool it is to work in our group :)
7. Realized my next 5K race is THIS weekend.
8. Left the coat at home for the past week because the weather’s been SO warm and lovely.
What’ve YOU been up to for the past week?