8 Month Cabo

Our little Cabo is a grown up dog now (physically, that is. emotionally, she is still very much a puppy). After months of taking her for long hikes and hours of dog park play sesh’s, we’ve decided she can handle once-a-week runs with us. We’ve been slowly introducing her to the wonderful world of running, and I am so proud to say she loves it and is a great running buddy.

Cabo comes running with us once a week :) This morning, we ran on trails where she could run off-leash, and she stayed close to us the entire time. When we approached fellow runners/walkers with their dogs, even if the other dogs ran up to her, she played friendly but listened to us and came back when we called her to move on.

Cabo was on cloud 9 the entire time, meeting new dogs and able to run free. It brought such a smile to my face. I can’t wait till we can bring that kind of joy to her more often, and bring her with us on all our midweek runs :) We’ll ease her into it… in a couple more months.

Without further ado, a few of my faves from Cabo’s 8 month photo sesh…
Love our dog!

PS. If you have facebook, can you please please please help us win a free vet visit by voting for our submitted photo of Cabo, by clicking this link: VOTE FOR CABO!  (it literally takes two clicks and about 2.3 seconds total. thank you so much!)

1. mallory says:

She is so cute!!!!

2. Pearl says:

Super cute pup, especially with her ears flying!

(future adieu==further ado with funky auto-correct?)

1. Ha! Nice catch! Dang typos… how’s Talep doing these days?? I need more puppy pictures to stalk on FB ;)

1. Pearl says:

She’s doing well, absolutely loves it when we get to hike! I’d take more pup photos, but I broke my camera (not sure how!).

3. Beth says:

Aw, she sounds so well behaved! She’s going to be a good dog for sure!

4. cisforcourtney says:

she is SUCH a beautiful pup! love these!

Happy 8 months Cabo!! Erin, she is absolutely gorgeous!!! Great pictures!