Priya’s Visit :)

Despite my best attempts at pleading, Priya left this morning. We had a blast while she was here…

We wined and dined,got massages and makeup makeovers, went skiing and snowboarding,
hung out in Denver,
lounged on the couch and hung out with lots of my Boulder friends,
got Froyo and took Cabo for long walks,
laughed and caught up and stayed up late then slept in later. We even spent an embarrassingly long time in Joanne fabrics. Because we’re just that cool.

Cabo was so lucky to have Priya around all week, too. She had that much more attention. And she quickly fell in love with Priya (who wouldn’t?!).
(I’m pretty sure Cabo is almost as depressed as I am right now, with Priya’s absence. Come back? Please?)

I begged her to stay longer and be my Indian Suga Mama, because we (and by we, I mean Priya) did so much cooking.
Why is it that no matter how perfectly I follow an Indian recipe, my food never tastes half as good as Priya’s? Her mom loves me because whenever I’d go over to their house when we were in high school, I’d just sit in their kitchen and eat their food for hours. Soooo good. Priya cooked us amazing food all week, and now I want to hire her to be our full time chef.

But alas, her trip has ended and I miss her already. Love and miss you PK!

So this is an open invitation to all my friends/family: come visit us in Boulder?? We’ll play in the mountains and cook delish food and show you how Colorado does it. I’ll even take you to Joanna Fabrics if you want.

So… who’s coming to visit us next?? :)

1. Marcia says:

Wow that looks like so much fun! Visits from friends are the best.

2. Lisa says:

What a fun visit!

Sounds like you two had an amazing time together!

4. mallory says:

Sounds like a wonderful trip!!! I love when people come to visit!

5. Liz says:

That looks like an awesome visit! I have a bunch of friends/family planning to visit now that I’m in Denver and I can’t wait to show them how awesome it is.
    p.s. your pup is adorable.

6. Lauren says:

i love indian food…especially homemade! mine always turns out awful.

Cabo and Brizzy and Leila (Liz’s dog) can all become friends. Exept my dog can sometimes be a brat.

7. Priya says:

I miss you too Efo! Love the post and thanks for a wonderful week in Boulder :)