“What is this cold, white stuff?”

It’s a wintery wonderland out here in Boulder today :) It dumped almost a foot of snow overnight and Cabo is experiencing snow for the first time. (Yes, it was 72 degrees on Monday) (Welcome to Boulder)(I’m sure it’ll be back to 60 by the weekend).

Just seeing Cabo react to this stuff for the first time was pretty cute, I could just tell by her hesitance that she must have been thinking, “wait a second.. what is this cold, white stuff?!”

This was last night, when it first started to snow…
Then, we woke up with many more inches on the ground, and Cabo was more confused then ever. But she started figuring it out, and gave up trying to keep her body safe from the snow, and just starting running around like a psycho.

So of course, I had to take photos. Obvi.

Naturally, none of them turned out because she’s like a ninja and no shutter speed can keep up with her.
Black dog. White snow. It doesn’t get any cuter than that :)

Oh my gosh! This is the cutest thing ever!!! Cabo is absolutely adorable!!!! And yes, black puppy + white snow = gorgeous and total cuteness :)

2. misszippy1 says:

I can’t believe you guys got all that snow! I told Beth I am rethinking my “retire in Boulder” plans now! Not really, it is utopia for athletes in my mind. Cabo is too cute!

3. cisforcourtney says:

OH MUH GAH! Sooooo adorable!!!! :D

4. LauraJ says:

She’s a ninja!?!

5. Mallory says:

She looks so happy!!! We are supposed to get some snow this week in Southeastern Massachusetts. I am not thrilled but I am going to do my best this year to take it in stride!

6. nicole says:

cabo says MOM I LOVE THE SNOW!!!!!!

do you and weez talk to her in dog voice as if she were human? i hope brian and i arent the only ones who yap to our dog like she talks back!