1. water bottle. because i used to be awful at staying hydrated, i’m over achieving now. i can’t go anywhere without one now and i feel guilty if i’m not working my way through one. kidney stones are not fun, peeps. trust me.
2. lanyard key chain. the lanyard says “dont worry, be happy… think Stowe”, i’ve had it for 9 years since our family ski vacay to Stowe VT, and i love it. so easy to find in a bag full of junk, too.
3. the best hand lotion in the entire world introduced to me by my bff
4. the perfect wristlet, also gifted to me by my bff. my fav accessory for the phone, IDs, cards, etc.
5. rockies tickets for next wednesday’s game. one word: stoked!
6. a random assortment of pens and pencils and markers. my bag tends to eat them, so i always keep more than 2, just in case. that, and i love sharpie fine point markers.
7. ear buds.
8. chapstick. i love me some chapstick. i may be addicted. there literally is not a bag, room, desk, pocket, jacket, etc that i don’t have chapstick in.
quick! what are 8 things in your bag right now?