Puppy Therapy

First things first: I have good news! I had my one week post-op yesterday and the surgeon was happy to report the biopsy is benign. My stitches are healing just fine, and she prescribed me something so that hopefully I can sleep a little better. I think it worked, because I was able to get a few solid hours of shut eye last night.

Also yesterday, I said bye to my parents :( and Weez helped move me from the comfy condo back to my cozy apartment :) I spent a lot of time on the couch cuddling with my roomie’s black lab, Daisy. It was just the puppy therapy I needed.
Daisy is such a lover. She was soooooo wiggly when I came back home yesterday, leaning into me and snugglin’ me up on the couch. Oh, I love her. She’s the best. And her owner ain’t so shabby either.

LJ made me a chocolate milkshake as we watched Scrubs last night. It was nice to be back with my roomie, after a week long hiatus from girl talk and roomie bonding. What am I going to do without her when we move out, and I move in with Weez in August?! It’ll be like the end of an ERA!

Though I’m still quite slow moving, I really feel like I’m on the upswing. Everyday, I get stronger. Just in time, too. It’s starting to look and feel like early summer out here :)

1. Shanon says:

awww…you and laura are so cute. and daisy too!

2. Morgan says:

Love the puppy therapy and what a view! So glad to hear you’re feeling better and that the growth was benign! Keep recovering girl, pretty soon you’ll be right back out there! Have a great weekend!

3. Jessica says:

Moving away from my roommates was tough but you’re opening a new door! It will be wonderful. :D

4. MissZippy1 says:

Glad the biopsy was benign–fantastic news! And glad you are on the mend. Having a puppy around is the best. Keep up the positive progress!

5. the dawn says:

it is the end of an ERA. love the friends shout out! i seriously recognize all kinds of friends references throughout life and no one else ever gets them :)

6. Laura Johnson says:

It is like the end of an era! We must do dinner dates frequently!

7. Beth says:

That is great news! I hope the puppy snuggles and rest heal you completely :)

8. Mallory says:

That’s wonderful news! I am so happy for you! Hopefully you’ll be back to normal in no time!!

P.S. I love that Friends episode!