Oh my way to San Francisco!

As if the past 6 days of my life haven’t been amazing enough, I’m flying out to California tonight to spend the entire weekend with one of my best friends/bridesmaids, Niki, and some very close friends from college! I. cannot. wait.

Have you flown since the new TSA body scanner things have been put in effect? I’m not too worried, I just want to make sure I’m there with plenty of time to get through security and all.

SAN FRANCISCO! YAY. One of my 25 Before 25‘s is to run across the Golden Gate Bridge… well, my friends, the weekend has arrived! I’ve got a 15 miler on tap, so Niki and I are going to run across the bridge together during part of the run! So excited. I’ll be sure to properly document the endeavorĀ :)

I hope you all have an amazing weekend!

PS. This morning at masters swim, our coach had us doing 6 x 100 repeats (5 of them!), and during one of the 6 x 100 sets, we were instructed to get out of the pool and do push ups on the deck in between laps. We ended up doing 120 push ups in total. My arms are like JELLO. I can only imagine how sore they’ll be tomorrow… love it.

1. Morgan says:

OMG that is so awesome! Have a blast girl!!!! TAKE PICS!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Sam F. says:

I ran across the bridge last year during the SF Marathon … it’s pretty cool, although you’ve got some climbs right before you get up there. Enjoy your time up there. Re the body scanner, I went through it 3 or 4 times last year. Didn’t really care. The way I see it, if some dude who I’m never gonna see again who is checking the scan of 500 people a day wants to check me out, more power to him. You’ll have a woman scanning you, although I think I went through metal detectors in Denver and in SF.

3. SO FUN!!! Have an amazing time running the Golden Gate Bridge!

4. Andrea says:

Oooh, San Francisco is so much fun. I rode a bike across the GGB last spring and it was awesome! :)

5. Nicole says:

Im so jealous you are going to SF! Please post pics for me!!!

6. Beth says:

That sounds like a crazy hard swim workout. Nice job! Enjoy your trip to SF!

7. Maggie Reep says:

Running across the SF bridge is amazing!! I did it last year at the SF Half Mary and it was so surreal! The miles flew by. BUT, as Sam said, there’s a decent hill leading up to it. I can’t wait to see your pics (and maybe a vid?)! Have so much fun in SF! Safe travels!!