1. Sorry… while playing with my siblings, on my grandparents’ floor when I was little
2. Memory… on my grandparents’ tv room floor with my grandma, when my parents were out running errands
3. Ghost In The Graveyard… when you’re 14 and just figuring out that boys are cute. and maybe, sometimes , you let them catch you before reaching the garage homebase
4. Light as a Feather, Stiff as a Board… at sleepovers, in your best friends dark, scary basement
5. Sardines… and how no matter how small the hiding spot, everyone tried to squeeze in
6. Hangman… while sitting in doctors’ offices with my mom
8. Chess… not so much a child’s game, but I used to play against my dad all the time when I was younger. He used to always win, but I remember the ONE time I beat him. It was awesome.
9. Mall Madness… “Attention mall shoppers! There’s a sale at the beauty boutique!”
(three down, nine to go)
What were your favorite childhood games?