I feel super boring the past few days because I haven’t been able to run. Who am I without running?!? Seriously, it’s depressing. The positives about having a busted knee? I get to sleep in until normal-person times and then I sit on my butt eating chips and salsa (mmm, my fav) after work. The negatives? I’m not running (obvi), I don’t feel like myself, I get sleepy during the day, and I feel guilty about eating the massive blueberry chocolate milkshake I devoured last night.
In lieu of blubbering about my lack of identity without running, here’s a random mish mash Erin trivia:
- I wear my running watch and at least 2 hair ties on my wrist at all times. (The watch? $10 from Target, baby. The best $10 I’ve ever spent.)
- I’m really bad about drinking water throughout the day. I try to make it through a full Nalgene every day, but rarely ever do.
- My long hair is starting to get too long. Remember #18 on The List? This may happen sooner than later… (I’m excited but totally terrified)
- When I was 5, my mom took me to get my hair cut really, really short. I mean, SHORT. It was this awkward bull-cut thing. Afterwards, my mom and I were waiting for the elevator when this old man shuffled by, looked at me, then looked at my mom and said “You have a very handsome son”. I was mortified.
- Twizzler Sourz could possibly be one of the best candies of all times. I blame my bff from college for addicting me to them :)
- Once in HS, I locked myself out of my car. While it was running.
- I’ve never been stung by a bee.
- I’ve lived in 14 different houses; 2 countries; 5 states.
- I have a birth mark on my leg that looks like a frog.
- I have no idea what I want to be when I grow up. (thank goodness I have another 3 years in grad school)
Happy Wednesday, all! Two days till the weekend and Ski to Sea!