My coach, Coach Jeff from PRSFit, is the greatest. And this is why:
1. He creates personalized, custom workouts for me every single week.
2. He manages over 100+ athletes, yet, maintains personal relationships with all of us.
3. He created a PRSFit Nation facebook page for all of us teammates to get to know each other, help each other out/give advice/ask questions/etc. And all my teammates are so nice.
4. He and his wife, Diane, are literally there for me during races (they came down to cheer me on in April, and they’re coming to town to cheer me on again tonight).
5. He’s taught me about proper form, running efficiently, and quality-over-quantity workouts.
6. He believes in me as a athlete, and encourages me to never stop trying me best.
7. He challenges me when I slack off, but always reminds me to enjoy running first.
8. He got me a sweet discount on my favorite new running shoes from Altra.
9. He’s passionate about coaching, and he’s damn good at it.
10. He sends personalize video message feedback every week to check up on me, discuss workouts, and like today’s message: to pump me UP for my 5K race tonight.
I won’t let ya down tonight, coach! Thanks for making the drive to come cheer me on!