1. I’ve gone to masters swim once in the past 3 weeks.
2. After beating myself up about missing masters swim so much, I’m finally at peace about it. I shouldn’t feel guilty about not wanting to swim anymore. I’m in the peak of my marathon training; swimming is taking the back seat now.
3. I spent an hour last night stressing out about whether I want hydrangeas or calla lilies in my bridesmaids bouquets.
4. My legs are so pale from the wintery months that I’m considering using bronzer before Boston. Since when did I ever care about these things?! Who am I?! (not that there’s anything wrong with bronzer… I’ve just never considered using it personally until now)
5. If I’m not talking about Boston, I’m thinking about it. I’m crazy excited and counting down the days, hours, minutes till my trip to Boston begins :)
6. The 1 nalg a day goal is a thing of the past. I’ve gotten really bad again.
7. My room looks like World War 3. I have dirty laundry on the floor, my desk is a disaster, my bed is not made. (I’m sorry mom)
8. I bought two bags of candy last night, planning to eat one then and the other for a snack today. I ate both yesterday.
9. My knee hurts but I didn’t want to blog about it because I feel like if I put it into words, it’ll be more of a reality than it already is.
10. I’m making deals with the running gods on a daily basis “let me finish Boston and I promise to give distance running a break for a while!”.
Tell me one of your confessions!